Sunday, October 21, 2007

what a wonderful thing..

week 5 cont.

Library thing....Cannot post the html so will have to do some more research before I can display the widjet... here. It's time to go on desk. A few hours later, with help from annag have added some books from my library to my blog. However I forgot how to do it again.. and had to ask again. perhaps i am webdyslexic. the problem is if i don't use things often i forget how it works. Library thing is very interesting and it was good to see spanish books that I have been reading there. I haven't explored it in it's entirety. Great that there are different languages- 30 at the moment. A great resource and research tool. I fear I have only touched the surface.

2 comments:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Tp post the widget, log into your blog and go to PAGE ELEMENTS from the dashboard.

Go to add page element (html of java) and paste the html into that area. Click SAVE and your widget should be there

Good luck

Lynette

Emerald said...

you did it - good work!